Oh, boy, are there some great snippets floating around with suggestions and meditations for the year ahead! Rather than throwing in my own two cents, I thought I’d pass some of these links on to you:
– Time2Stand invites us to join with 22 Days of Prayer to begin the new year, praying through Psalm 119
– Trisha at The Good Life shared Six Ways We Welcome Another Year
– Yearn For God, a blog I was just introduced to this week, dares us to pray this prayer for 2013
– Abbas Girl Me asks What’s in a Resolution? and shares the resolutions of Jonathan Edwards – always worth meditating on.
– Gentle Reformation meditates on Psalm 77 as a New Year’s tradition for self-examination and meditation on Christ’s faithfulness.
– Counseling One Another closed out 2012 with a list of 23 Reasons to be Joyful
– And finally, Uncommon Faith, another blog I’ve “just met”, shares some year-end reflections focused on the joy of tribulation which should cause us to consider just how heavenly-minded we are.
I pray that, this year and beyond, God would grant you and I to be strengthened with might by His Spirit, according to the riches of His glory. That we’d be more firmly rooted and grounded in love, and more fully understand the unfathomable love that is in Christ. (Ephesians 3:14-21)
Happy New Year!